Modern styling. Small footprint. Cordless Next Generation (Analogue)
A bedside clock is handy, particularly for guests that need to be ready at a specific time for a meeting or a fun day out. It is in an expected convenience but a clock is really a bedside charging hub that happens to also include a clock. You really cannot provide too many charging options for your guests and a clock is a perfect way to provide USB and Wireless Qi Charging for your guests. It should also be a Bluetooth speaker so guests can stream their music.
Not all clocks are equal and in hospitality, unlike home, there are some specific “must haves” with a hotel clock.
- Multiple Dimmer settings – Some guests want a beacon, others want a blackout
- Single Day alarm – Ensure that guests are not woken by previous guest’s 4am alarm
- Security lanyard – Our clocks are great, some guests like them a bit too much
- Obvious charging options – USB port charging ports need to be at the front and wireless Qi charging clearly visible
- Battery backup – Maintain time in the event of a power outage or a guest unplugging the clock!