In the “New Normal” Guests and your Brand Standards demand more. Electrostatic sprayers are now the standard for disinfection. Will disinfect hard and soft surfaces.
Keep your Guests, Staff and Brand safe Disinfect with Electrostatic Sprayers
What are Electrostatic Sprayers?
How does it work?
The sprayer charges the chemical with a positive charge – this means the chemical droplets want to separate so disperse well and are attracted to surfaces with a negative charge (most surfaces naturally have a negative charge). As result, the chemical “sticks well” to surfaces and also spreads across the surface resulting in excellent coverage of “shadow areas”.
Electrostatic Sprayers are being used across many Industries who need to assure clients they are safe a clean:
- Shopping Centres
- Of Course Hotels
Suits all areas of Your Hotel:
- Rooms and small areas are best treated with the portable Hand Held Sprayer
- Large Areas such as lobby’s, restaurants and function spaces are best created with the portable Back Pack Sprayer
- Designed to be easy to use
- Can be adjusted so chemical on the surface for the appropriate amount of time
In Short Supply
- Due to Global demand, these are in short supply
- BDAP, our parent company, has distribution rights in Australia
- We are accepting Pre-Orders and sprayers will be made available on a “First in First Served” basis